6 Months...Not Really

So I was at work last night...&& I realized that Alex && I won't really have six months to spend with each other before he deploys. In all actuality, we will have about 3 1/2 to 4 months to spend together. I took out all of his field training, WLC, JRTC, his work schedule, my work schedule and my school schedule. It pretty much sucks. This year is going to suck. Everyone is hoping for this year to bring on new things for them. I just want it to come && go. I hate to say this, but I agree with Alex when he says "I just want this deployment to hurry up and get here so I can get it over with." I worried so much about him when he was deployed last && we weren't even together. Now that I am his wife I'm sure I will be a nervous wreck.

Everyone is telling me to do things to keep myself busy so I don't think about it. None of them have been through this. Believe me, I have a job that gives me enough hours to keep me busy && on days off I will have school to keep me occupied. I just don't want to sit in an empty apartment after 5pm. Especially knowing that Alex SHOULD be home, but he won't be. Preparing dinner for one && not two. =[

Alex && I talk about things that are going to be done while he is deployed..what he is going to still pay for while he is overseas && what I am going to pay with my income while he is gone. We talk about how much money we will have saved when he comes back && are setting up plans with what we are going to do with all of it.

What do you do when you know your other half is going to be leaving soon?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Messy Bun Crochet Beanie Pattern

Hey Jealousy....

36 Weeks Pregnant!