Don't Excite Me...

....is the text message I just sent my husband because he can't wait to "cuddle" with me when he gets home on Sunday. I can't wait! They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. Well mine is about to burst. I don't know how it's gonna handle a year. I was just so happy that he had service all day today to text me.

In other news, apparently I am cheating on my husband with a classmate. In all actuality, the people accusing me of this are themselves cheating. I don't understand how someone can say they love their significant other so much and can't wait to try for another baby before deployment && then turn around and cheat on him as soon as he leaves...and for a month at that. && then turn around and accuse someone else of cheating. I mean seriously, grow the fuck up.

I start my 3rd college class tomorrow....YAY for personal finance...lol! In less than a month I will be back in Muskegon. I cannot wait!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Messy Bun Crochet Beanie Pattern

Hey Jealousy....

36 Weeks Pregnant!