Dirty Laundry

I’m not one to put personal business on the internet, but this is really bugging me. My mother is 44 years old and is literally a crackhead. She claims that she doesn’t do it, but when your boyfriend does it, your cousin, his wife, and your neighbor all do it and your around them 24/7 your going to do it. Even try it. I can’t believe she would do something like this. It has come to my attention that her boyfriend is wanted in six different counties in Michigan and she is helping him hide. That means trouble for her. She has a 12 year old child to take care of and not to mention a 20 year old disabled daughter. I am so lucky to have escaped the hell that she is putting those two through, but on the other hand feel terrible because I left them there.

Anyway, every time I call her to chew her out, she answers and then I am the nicest person ever. I have come to the realization that I just need to not speak with her, and that maybe, hopefully, she will realize that her actions are causing her children to hate her. You know when my dad said “One day you girls are going to hate her as much as I do” I thought how horrible. How could he say that? but now I completely understand what he meant.

I can only pray that I don’t become the kind of mother she is. Because she isn’t one. So I say this KUDOS TO THE GREAT MOTHERS OUT THERE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Messy Bun Crochet Beanie Pattern

Hey Jealousy....

36 Weeks Pregnant!