I Must Say...

I have such an amazing husband. Especially when I am feeling low. He always knows the exact words to say. I know we haven't been married for very long, but that's how I know we know each other so well. We know exactly what to say to each other to make each other feel better.

These past three months have flew by, but have also been really tough. The girl I once was, is back. I didn't know I had changed that much, but apparently I had. Strange how the influence people once had on you changed you until they are not there anymore. I have been feeling quite guilty this past week about a few things, but then I talk to AJB and he reassures me that everything will be fine. It's things like that, that make me fall in love with him even more.

I never thought I could ever love or miss another living, breathing soul before until now. This deployment has definitely made my love for AJB grow more and more everyday. I mean I've always loved him, I mean really, I wouldn't of married him if I hadn't. Anyway, it's only been a few months can you imagine how much more I'm going to love him three more months from now? Absence definitely does make the heart grow fonder, and true love waits.

No matter how many miles apart we may be, my love for you will grow more and more everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Messy Bun Crochet Beanie Pattern

36 Weeks Pregnant!