&& If Your Curious My Favorite Color Is Blue

Went back to good ol' Muskegon, MI two weeks ago.
I had a great time. Spent some much needed time with my family.
It was definitely something I needed.
I came back feeling quite relaxed and not so stressed.

I wish we didn't live so far away.
I mean I definitely don't miss living in Muskegon,
but I do miss the people I left there.

Last I heard from AJB he was doing okay.
He thought he was coming down with pneumonia.
Gosh, I hope not.

He wants to be done when we gets back from this tour.
No more re-enlistments.
He wants to go to school and get his degree.
Then possibly go back in as an officer.

Whatever he decides I support him.

Comments

  1. it definitely was relaxing, I wish I could have stayed for the rest of the time, but going to school full-time and working full-time doesn't allow me to. =[

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Messy Bun Crochet Beanie Pattern

36 Weeks Pregnant!