2013.

So I know everyone ... literally everyone ... has said that this year is going to be different for them. Well let's face it, no one will change. I, however, plan on it.

I've already changed in a major way. I've gone an entire week without any nicotine and it wasn't as hard as I thought. I definitely thought the drive home was going to break me because I've always associated driving with smoking.  Back when I used to hide my smoking from everyone I would just get in the car and drive. I really am tired of coughing non-stop when I wake up in the morning. Its getting to the point where I don't even enjoy smoking its more or less I do it because I'm addicted. NOT ANYMORE!!!

2012 was a horrible year for me...again I know everyone has said that, but it really has. And I'm sure there are people who have an even harder year than I have, but the events that when on throughout this past year made me realize how strong I still am and made me stronger than what I already was. Deployment for the first six months, health issues with family members, and marital problems between Alex and I have made 2012 quite stressful for me.

For this coming year, I plan to stick with the no smoking thing, be a better student, be a better employee, not let the negative things affect me so easily... and continue to rebuild my relationship and friendship with my husband. It's going pretty well I think. =). Also, I used to be really good at this whole blogging thing...oh to be a teenager again...back when the only way to share my feelings was through a journal, or an online blog. I'm going to try....really TRY...to keep this thing up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Messy Bun Crochet Beanie Pattern

36 Weeks Pregnant!