36 Weeks Pregnant!

Yes, I am!
After six years, Alex and I were finally blessed with a little one. A little boy to be exact.

We found out 4 days before Christmas 2015, and told our parents that night. It was their Christmas present.
First Ultrasound was at 10 weeks. His heartbeat was 157 bpm and as much as I wanted a girl, I knew from the moment I saw the ultrasound he was a boy.
Two weeks later...we let Lucky make the announcement to the world.
After, the world knew..Alex and I made a trip to Michigan for the last time until the big move back in May. Once back in Kansas, Alex left for 7 weeks to recruiting school.


When he left I was 14 weeks...when he came back I was 22 weeks. It was a huge difference.

The nice thing about Alex coming home, besides the fact that I missed him terribly, was that that was the same week we would find out if we were Team Pink or Team Blue. The day of our 22 week ultrasound, I had to drink 1 Liter of water within a half hour 1 1/2 hours before my appointment. Did I mention, I wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom until after my appointment. So chugging that much water without being able to pee was unbearable. Of course, baby decided he wanted to "kick", we later found out it was headbutting, my bladder the whole 1 1/2 hour of waiting.
Baby cooperated and we found out that we were Team Blue!!
That was the last time we saw Michael until we moved to Flint at 29 weeks. In the process of transitioning from Kansas to Michigan, I lost my best friend, my Nana. She was the one that told me I was pregnant. She was and is supposed to be here during this...physically. I know she is with me always, but these last few weeks were going to be spent with her. Her plan was to come here on August 1...so today and stay with me until Michael comes. 
So now, we are waiting patiently for baby to come. Here's to hoping it is very VERY soon!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Messy Bun Crochet Beanie Pattern