Crazy Busy!

It's been awhile. I'm sorry.

Let's see. Alex and I had a huge marital problem, but we talked it out like adults.
There was some tears shed, some yelling, but all in all we talked it out, admitted we both were wrong, and apologized to each other. We've been better ever since. Except for you know the whole
him leaving for a field simulation in LA for a month. He left on the 31st of January and has been gone ever since. I've talked to him a whole 3 times in the last two weeks. I mean I guess it's GREAT preparation for when the real thing comes, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. I hate hearing the end of a phone call with him now, it already sounds like he is deployed. UGH. Not to mention when he called last night he mentioned "You know I'd be getting out of the Army tomorrow [valentine's day]." Yes, thank you for informing me that I could be on my way home to Michigan right now friends and family waiting. "/

Work schedule has been hella busy. I've managed to turn an 8 hour shift into an 11 hour shift. A 12 hour shift into a 14 hour shift and fall asleep while walking all within a week. That's something to be proud of right there. Did I mention I fell asleep while talking to a patient too. Now if your thinking I should have probably drank some coffee, I did too, but then I realized I am trying to give up all the crap I have in my diet as far as caffeine and sweets go. Anywho...my next pay check should look real nice. It has also been confirmed that Alex and I will be home in March =]. I'm so excited.

School hasn't been put on the back-burner because I am still attending; however, my schoolwork has. If weren't for my Nana telling me to get my but in gear on Thursday I may have had a few missing assignments. I'm definitely going to have to have a talk with my supervisor and let her know that I need time to do my schoolwork too!

I'm spending Valentine's Day alone this year. "/. It's okay Alex and I don't really celebrate anything anyway. His theory is, and it's a pretty good one might I add, why would he wait for ONE day out of the whole year to show me how much he loves me and how much I mean to him when he can do it 365 days a year. I love him. I always used to make a big deal about Valentine's Day...I was depressed if I didn't have someone to share it with or I was ecstatic that I did have someone to share it with. I'm not so much anymore. Alex put that into perspective for me. Why should I waste ONE day when I can show him 365 days. Gosh I love him!

P.S. Have I mentioned that I miss him quite terribly!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Messy Bun Crochet Beanie Pattern

Hey Jealousy....

36 Weeks Pregnant!