It's the Final Countdown

&& I totally do not mean that in a good way what's so ever. My soldier will be deploying the first week in June. I have one weekend left to spend with him, thanks to my job. Then it's good-bye. I hate good-bye's btw. They suck. Even see you later's stink. Nothing about leaving is happy. I know I can go through the next year just fine without him, but there is still the initial worry of "what the heck is going on over there" I won't be able to contact him everyday I'm going to have to wait for him to be able to contact me. That's the part I hated the last time. He would always end his phone calls with "ok well I'll try to call you tomorrow" or "i'll talk to you soon" I hated it. Coz' I never knew when that was going to be. I've lost a couple times already and have said some hurtful things to him in the process. Why can't this all just be easy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Messy Bun Crochet Beanie Pattern

Hey Jealousy....

36 Weeks Pregnant!