Coz' These Places && These Faces Are Getting Old.

So I'm getting homesick....
It all started at work today when I realized I won't be home for Father's Day.
There is so much going on this Summer that I will be missing out on.
...Jo-Jo's Open House...
...Em && D's Wedding...
...Family Reunion...
...Hanging out with the bestfriends...
&& I miss the beach.

I don't know the next time I'm going to be home so that's even worse.
Some days I feel like just jumping in the truck && driving home.
But know that I can't because I have responsibilities here.

I know I chose this life
&& it's great, but would be greater if my family && friends were closer.
Don't get me wrong I have friends here
Some that I consider family, but it's not the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Messy Bun Crochet Beanie Pattern

Hey Jealousy....

36 Weeks Pregnant!